Friday, July 16, 2010

Tueday Freebies! Treasure Hunt Time!

Here's the other catch up printable for this week. It's all the bits you need to make a fun treasure hunt game for a party! You can write your own clues and have a real treasure chest for the 'treasure'.




Click each image and wait for it to load. Right click the large image and save it to your computer. Print at your leisure on normal A4 paper.

Make sure you've entered the giveaway while you're here! You never know, you could just be receiving a pretty package soon!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Awesome! Thanks! I'm throwing a Pirate Bday party for my son in a couple weeks! This will be great!
-Kristi
@ Creative Kristi

Much Needed Merch said...

Used these to make clues for a treasure hunt I put together for my boyfriend. Thanks!

lee woo said...

What goes around comes around. See the link below for more info.

#goes
www.mocsbar.com

The Srul said...

Cool, you can use it with the Home Treasure Hunt game - www.hometreasurehunt.com

Leslie Lim said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the matter and found the majority of people will consent with your blog.

Nersha
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Related Posts with Thumbnails